Thursday 1 January 2015

Goa’s New RTO code list for vehicle registration!

New RTO code list for vehicle registration of Goa.

Here is a list of the Goa’s RTOs and the assigned codes for vehicle registration.

 GA – Goa
Code
RTO Office Name
GA-01
Panaji (North Goa district) (not in use)
GA-02
Margao (South Goa district) (not in use)
GA-03
Mapusa
GA-04
Bicholim
GA-05
Ponda
GA-06
Vasco
GA-07
Panaji
GA-08
Margao
GA-09
Quepem
GA-10
Canacona
GA-11
Pernem
GA-12
Dharbandora

New RTO code list for vehicle registration of Goa.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    เลข ทะเบียน สวย

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is the perfect blog I am looking this type of blog its awesome blog here , share great information about this topic. This informative blog helps many readers with their decision-making regarding the situation. Great articles and will look forward for more!ทะเบียน รถ สวย

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to express.